Creative Entrepreneur Competition – British Council
International Young Creative Entrepreneur (IYCE) – British Council
Deadline 23 July 2008, 23:00 WIB
IYCE Communications Award 2009
Calling Communications Champions!
We’re looking for Indonesia ‘s creative champions to make the next big wave
at the IYCEY Award competition in the UK .
As Indonesia ‘s champion this year you’ll win a 14-day all-expenses paid
trip to the UK . Promote your work at
the D&AD Congress Week, network with top UK industry leaders, join the
workshops, and compete for the £7,500 grand prize!
You’ll be the first Indonesian to compete in this initial award. Follow in
the footsteps of Yoris Sebastian (Music) and Wahyu Aditya (Screen)
to be crowned international champion in London .
Who can apply?
25-35 years professionals with at least 3 years experience working in:
· Advertising and branding agencies
· PR agencies
· Photography agencies
· Graphic design agencies
· Print media, to include newspapers and magazines
· Broadcast media, to include radio, television and internet
· Direct marketing agencies
· Consultants or trade associations providing specialist services in this
How to apply?
· Download the application form today at http://www.britishcouncil. or.id
· Return the completed form to iycey[at]britishcou ncil.or.id by 23
July 2008, 23:00 WIB
For more information, please contact:
T: +62(21)5155561 ext. 184, M: +62 8121006602, E: iycey@britishcounci l.or.id
Learning and Creativity Team
T : +62(21) 515 5561 ext 196
F : +62(21) 515 5562
marhamah.rostia@ britishcouncil. or.id
Creating Opportunity Worldwide
No comments yet.