OIC Alliance : Vacancy
The OIC Alliance, providing support for the children affected by the tsunami disaster is currently seeking an experienced individual to join our team for the following position
Position : Media Communication Specialist
No of Hired : 1 Person
Type of contract : Fixed term
Duration of contract : 12 months
Main duties :
1. Liaise with public media (electronic and paper based media) to publish the program of the organization
2. Conceptualize the publication of the organization program to the public media
3. Plan and develop communication strategies according to the organization policies
4. Prepare and track the promotional support item of the organization program
5. Promote complete information flow within the organization and build positive media & public relations
6. Maintain the image of the organization program as well
7. Involve in program launches & prepare the plan of the program publication
Key requirements :
1. Diploma degree in Communication field or Social Science, Bachelor’s Degree in Communication field or Social Science will be preferable
2. Minimum of 2 years undertaking communication and publishing functions especially in international organization.
3. Good knowledge of graphic design computer operations, internet and MS Office Programs (especially having excellent knowledge on Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop and Power Point).
4. Very good communication skills and very good in spoken and writtenEnglish language skill as well as Indonesian language
5. Having respect of Syariah Laws inside and outside the office andpreserving the respect of Islamic Culture.
– Be able to work in a team environment.
– Willing to work hard and under pressure.
– Achievement of excellence.
– Highly motivated and initiative; Self management / development
– Fast learning with minimum supervision.
– Highly responsible, reliable and punctual.
Please send your complete resume including your latest photograph to :
Email : hr@oicalliance. org or
HR Department of OIC Alliance
Jl Peurada Utama Amba No. 105 Lamgugob
Banda Aceh – 23115
Telp. (0651) 755 17 26
Fax. (0651) 755 17 25
APPLICATION MUST RECEIVED BY *MONDAY, 30th JUNE 2008*
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED
No comments yet.