Beasiswa Australian Development Scholarships (ADS) 2009
Pemerintah Australia melalui AusAID (the Australian Agency for International Development) menyediakan 300 beasiswa Australian Development Scholarships (ADS) 2009 untuk PNS, Tenaga LSM Indonesia, Dosen Perguruan Tinggi Negeri dan Swasta, dan perorangan untuk mengikuti program pasca sarjana (Master dan Doktor) di institusi-institusi terkemuka di Australia.
Australian Development Scholarships (ADS) are funded by the Government of Australia for postgraduate study at Australian universities. The main goal of ADS is to promote Indonesia’s human resource capacity to contribute to:
– Sustainable Growth and Economic Management;
– Democracy, Justice and Good Governance;
– Investing in People; and
– Safety and Peace.
Pendaftaran telah dibuka pada tanggal 16 Juni – 5 September 2008, dengan mengirimkan Application Form.
Specifically, Candidates must :
– Be applying for courses that fall within the four areas of development priority (see page below);
– Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.9 (on a scale of maximum 4.0) and an English language proficiency of at least 5.0 in IELTS (or 500 in Institutional TOEFL or 170 in International TOEFL). The IELTS or TOEFL result must be current (a test result obtained in 2007 or 2008 will be considered current);
– Already hold an undergraduate degree, if applying for a Masters;
– Already have a Masters, if applying for a Doctorate;
– Apply for a degree at a level higher than their current highest qualification;
– If applying for a Doctorate, applicants must be staff of universities, higher education institutions, research institutes, key policy makers and targeted candidates in other agencies associated with AusAID activities. It is highly desirable for Doctorate applicants to have a letter of support from an Australian university for their proposed field of study;
– Answer all relevant questions on the application form;
– Be willing and available to take full-time (Monday – Friday, 08.00 – 16.00)English for Academic Purposes(EAP) training in Indonesia prior to studying in Australia, if offered a scholarship;
– Be not older than 42 years old at time of application.
Persyaratan Pendaftar Beasiswa Australian Development Scholarships (ADS) 2009:
In General, Candidates must :
– Be an Indonesian citizen and not have permanent residence in Australia or New Zealand;
– Not be married or engaged to a person who is eligible to hold Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residence;
– Satisfy Australian Government requirements for international student entry to Australia (health, character etc);
– Not hold a scholarship that would give similar benefits;
– Not have held an Australian Government Scholarship in the 12 months preceding the application;
– Be applying to commence a new course of study and not be seeking support through ADS for a course already commenced in Australia;
– Be able to take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered; and
– Satisfy the admission requirements of the Australian tertiary institution in which the course is to be undertaken.
Kandidat peserta harus melengkapi isian formulir aplikasi, menjawab seluruh pertanyaan yang relevan dan menyerahkan secara personal atau melalui pos/kurir ke kantor ADS Jakarta. Formulir aplikasi yang telah dilengkapi harus diserahkan kembali ke kantor ADS sesegera mungkin. Aplikasi anda harus sudah diterima paling lambat per cap pos pada tanggal penutupan aplikasi yang telah jelas disebutkan. Sedangkan bagi yang mengantarkan langsung secara personal ke kantor ADS, jika surat aplikasi anda diterima setelah tanggal penutupan maka tidak akan diproses lebih lanjut.
Formulir aplikasi Australian Development Scholarships (ADS) 2009 dapat anda download di sini.
No comments yet.