Beasiswa UK, Vice-Chancellor of international scholarships 2008
De Montfort University is committed to supporting foreign students enjoy studying in Britain. Writing for courses starting in September 2008, De Montfort University Vice-Chancellor is very pleased scholarships 2000 pounds each. £ 2000 scholarship equivalent to a reduction of about 20% of the total tuition fees, and will be paid in full tuition fees for overseas students from the status of any country in the world who wish to study any of the following types of courses at De Montfort University, Leicester:
* Full-time degree (BA / BSc) in any subject
* Full-time postgraduate diploma and masters courses (PGDip / MA / MSc / MBA / Master of Law) on any topic
* Full-time MPhil / PhD research degrees in any subject
Scholarships are available for courses starting in September 2008 only (or between September 2008 and June 2009 at MPhil / PhD research degrees).
£ 2000 scholarships will be as one-pay leave and will be deducted from the total training fee for access to the first (or only) year of study.
Students moving to the DMU by one of our established progression schemes or joint partnerships can also apply for these scholarships, if they wish.
Only for the status of students have the right to apply for participation.
We will award up to 16 x £ 2000 scholarships for higher rates, starting in September 2008. There will be a limited number of scholarships for faculty:
* Faculty of Arts and Design: up to 3 scholarships
* The Faculty of Business and Law: up to 3 scholarships
* Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering: up to 5 scholarships
* Department of Health and Science: up to 2 scholarships
* Faculty of Humanities: up to 3 scholarships
Keep in mind that some of our courses are not included in this scheme scholarships. To confirm whether your choice, of course, included in the scheme, please contact the faculty reception team, which you are applying directly.
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of submission of 500 words essay, which must be written and evaluated by the applicant group DMU representatives (each department will have its own team).
How to apply
1. Choose a course to which you want to apply to participate. If you would like further information or advice, please contact the Center for Inquiry T: +44 (0) 116 257 7513, e-mail or visit firstname.lastname@example.org dmu.ac.uk / international, to view Our online prospectuses .
2. Fill out and submit an application for a course you want to learn. Detailed information on how to apply can be found online at dmu.ac.uk / international and in our international prospectuses. If the application is successful, you’ll be sent a letter proposal. You may already hold a proposal for the course, starting from 2008/09.
3. If you have your offer letter (conditional or unconditional), and you want to apply for one of the VC International Fellowship 2008/09, you must write an essay 500 words.
Please write 500 words (in English) as follows :
How will learn in your De Montfort University to improve your future?
After the deadline for applications, all the essays will be judged DMU group of representatives (one panel at the faculty) and scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are well demonstrated, according to the group, the following:
* Excellent written communication skills
* A clear understanding of course, do you want to learn
* A good understanding of what you hope to obtain from the UK Higher Education
* Good understanding of employment sector you want to enter after graduation and skills you may need
* As scholarship will help you in your research and in the future
* Ambition for the future, motivation and enthusiasm for his subject and learning
* Strong scientific knowledge as evidenced by your pre-qualification and / or academic reference as part of your application.
When complete, please write your essay, as a Word document attachment, Mary Kyrris, international recruitment group, at the very email@example.com
Please do not forget your name, date of birth, e-mail address and your application number with your essay.
Deadline for applications
If you want to apply for international scholarships, you should have received your letter and your essay proposal submitted before August 1, 2008 . No essays received after this date will be accepted under any circumstances.
You’ll receive an e-mail confirmation of your essay submission, when we receive it. Make sure that you continue to recognition as proof of your application, if necessary.
The allocation process
After a period of 1 August 2008, the group DMU representatives (one panel at the faculty) will meet to assess all of the works. All successful applicants who were awarded scholarships will be notified by e-mail and letters (regular mail) before September 1, 2008. £ 2000 scholarships will be deducted from the total training fee of successful candidates, when you arrive for training at DMU. Detailed information on successful recipients will be available from Maria Kyrris at firstname.lastname@example.org after September 10, 2008, if required.
* Status only overseas students have the right to apply for scholarships.
* Both self-funding and sponsored students have the right to apply for participation.
* There is no alternative will be offered cash and scholarship can not be transferred to any other course in DMU or to any other nominated beneficiary.
* Valid only for entry in September 2008 (or between September 2008 and June 2009 for research applicants) – scholarships can not be postponed from filing until September 2009 or later.
* For foreign students who are also entitled to 5% discount for early payment of their assessed contributions in full in applications, £ 2000 Scholarship will be deducted from the first full contribution, then 5% discount from the fee reduction.
* These scholarships will be awarded in conjunction with any other scholarship, such as scholarships for graduates of 2008 – students can receive a scholarship DMU only, as a rule, one of greater value.
* If the applicant is available scholarships, and then withdraw their application, or do not sign up for the course for any reason, scholarship is revoked.
* University reserves the right to withdraw scholarships, fellowships or not to provide, at any time before they are distributed.
For more information on scholarships and / or our courses, visit dmu.ac.uk / international, call +44 (0) 116 257 7513 or e-mail email@example.com.
No comments yet.