Vacancy : Coal Mining Job, Sumatera & Kalimantan
ASSISTANT COAL MARKETING & OPERATION MANAGER – Kalimantan & Sumatra
Expand your career as the Assistant Coal Marketing & Operation Manager in National Company which provides integrated service in mining, shipping, trading, and financial across a number of operational locations in Kalimantan & Sumatra area.
ASSISTANT COAL MARKETING & OPERATION MANAGER
1. Master degree in Engineering or related technical discipline from reputable university is preferred,
2. Minimum of 7 years marketing experience and 4 years coal marketing assistant experience in coal trading, mining and shipping industries,
3. Minimum of 4 years experience in a sales or marketing strategic role and leading cross functional teams for coal trading, mining and/or shipping company a must,
4. Have direct and indirect buyers networking for coal consumer in export or domestic market,
5. Ability to operate in multiple business cultures as well as fluency in English a must,
6. Have strong leadership & human relationship skills, honest, highly motivated and integrity, teamwork and independently,
7. Proficient PC skills including business software such as Microsoft word, excel etc.
8. Willing to travel to Kalimantan and Sumatera.
* Report directly to President Director and Marketing & Operation Manager.
* Establish and implement of marketing strategy, plans and programs consistent with short term and long term business objective and goals.
* To assist Marketing & Operation Manager in managing overall marketing activities, including coal trading, shipping, export import and mining operation.
* To assist Marketing & Operation Manager in making coal market channels with local coal mine producers, shipping agents and buyers, including prospecting, dealing, negotiating contracts, establishing pricing, shipping realization and commercial politics to achieve profitability targets.
* Interacts with external and internal clients on all levels to strengthen profitable relationships.
* Effectively cooperate and communicate with superiors (Management level) and Marketing & Operation team, especially related with crucial information.
* Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
* Keeps track of lessons learned and shares with marketing team, mitigates team’s conflict and communication problems.
Interested applicants with are advised to send the updated CV to:
PO BOX 1229 JKP 10012
No comments yet.