AGRIBUSINESS PROJECT HEAD – A Renowned FMCG Co.
JCI Kimberley Executive Search International’s client, a renowned Fast Moving Consumer Goods company, is currently seeking for the following position:
AGRIBUSINESS PROJECT HEAD
This position will be responsible to open, seeks and analyze potentials in developing new business (especially Agribusiness Market). As well as recommend (provide alternative development) and then made and secure the business opportunity for the company’s group to obtain continuous business growth. This position also requires you to supervise and ensure the new business project run smoothly according to timeline stated by internal affairs..
– Bachelor or Master Degree
– Over 5 years experience as Sales/Business development/ Retail Manager in Agribusiness industry
– Great ability to build relations with government on opening a new business area
– Ability to build integral business concept and business implementation
– Ability to build business plan and marketing plan
– Understand how to plan sales and Advert & Promo budget
Attractive remuneration with promising career development is waiting for the right candidate.
If you are qualified and interested in the position, please email your complete CV (Below 500KB, Microsoft-Word [or WinZip] file, current job descriptions, plus some reference names, positions & phone numbers), together with current salary info to:
for our consideration. All applications will be treated in highest confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
No comments yet.