Vacancy : PLN – Paiton II Power Station
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
PAITON II POWER STATION
REQUIRE A PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEE
Under Indonesia’s private power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2 x 610 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya.
We currently have vacancies for:
1. ENGINEERING MACHINIST
The Engineering Machinist is part of the maintenance team to conduct valves repair and other machining activities at workshop as well as on site and also inspection of tools and lifting tackles under the direction of the Planning Engineer.
Candidates for this position should have qualifications as follows:
• Minimum 28 years old and Maximum 45 years old;
• Minimum High School with at least 10 years experiences in machining shop, or Senior High School with at least 5 years similar experience;
• Familiar and hands-on experience with workshop machines such as : lathe, milling, welding, drilling, grinding, cutting and lapping machines;
• Capable to read and draw simple fabrication or machining drawing;
• Having skills to repair valves, including: stelite welding, disc machining and lapping, seat re-lapping and blue marking inspection will be an advantage;
• Having knowledge in providing specifications of tools and consumables for workshop machines, such as cutting tools, drill bit, stelite rod, lapping consumables, lubrication, etc
• Having good knowledge and practice of safety and environmental awareness
• Able to speak basic English
2. PROCUREMENT JUNIOR OFFICER
The post-holder is responsible to the Procurement Team Leader for the efficient and effective performance of the procurement function.
Candidates for this should possess minimum qualifications and competencies as follows:
• Minimum diploma 3 years (D3) in relevant backgrounds. S1 in Engineering is preferred;
• 3 years minimum relevant experience in Procurement with an industrial company background, especially in buying electrical/ mechanical materials;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English;
• Willingness to work under tight schedule and multiple priorities;
• A good practical knowledge of office computer systems, including Maximo, Microsoft Excel and Access;
• Negotiation skill, assertive, high professional integrity, high motivation, sincere and honest;
• Ability to deal with reputable and appropriately approved suppliers, to identify new suppliers, to establish good working relationship with suppliers and to monitor supplier performance.
• Ability to perform procurement activities in line with the appropriate Indonesian Legislation, Company procedures & ethical business practices; commitment to Company Probity Policy,
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector. Please send a fully detailed CV in English, latest on 01 August 2008 to:
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No. 36
Paiton – Probolinggo, Jawa Timur 67291
or email to: email@example.com
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence
Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph.
No comments yet.