“BUILDING BEAUTY THROUGHOUT THE WORLD REQUIRES MEN & WOMEN WITH CREATIVE FLAIR, ENTHUSIASM, STRONG ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT AND DRIVE TO CONSTANTLY INNOVATE AND EXPAND OVER NEW TERRITORIES”
Maintenance, Safety, Health & Environment Engineer
SUPERIOR: MAINTENANCE & SHE MANAGER
POSITION: MAINTENANCE & SHE ENGINEER
Fully in charge of all Maintenance & SHE projects from design phase to final acceptance by integrating all safety aspects
* Projects design
* Document development (CDC, Dossier, Acceptance protocol)
* Project Management
* Project Safety/Safety Validation
* Continous Improvement Program
* Minimum S1 Engineering bacgrounds (preferable:Mechanical & Electrical)
* Have 2-3 years experience in cosmetics or Food Industry or in Production Environment
* English, both oral and written, is a must.
* Able to operate MS.Office, AutoCAD,MS.Project
* dynamic & willing to work
Filling Line Leader
*To control the efficient running of the production line and ensure only good quality product is produced.
*To coordinate line workers to achieve product target and quality.
*Diploma Degree in engineering background.
*Having 1 year experience in production line within manufacturing company preferable.
*Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
*Having leadership and people management potential.
Please send your resumed CV not later than 15.08.08 :
No comments yet.