Power Generator Technicians Position at EDI Staffbuilders International
EDI Staffbuilders International, Inc. (EDI-SBII) is an international recruitment company that provides a wide array of management and technical professionals, as well as highly skilled workforce to clients of every size and industry. Our client is looking for dynamic professionals in the following positions:
POWER GENERATOR TECHNICIANS (MECHANICAL/ ELECTRICAL)
(Code: Power Generator Technicians)
• Completed recognize apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical discipline;
• Must have 5 years experience in servicing, repairs and overhauling of power generators;
• Can effectively troubleshoot and problem solve to minimize downtime and unnecessary repair cost;
• Able to maintain a quality of workmanship and enhance performance of equipment;
• Able to communicate effectively in English;
• Must possess valid driving license;
• Electrical high voltage and transformers experience;
• Must be a computer literate.
Candidates with valid passport will be given priority.
No comments yet.