Lowongan di Sulawesi
We are a foreign investment joint venture company licensed as an independent power project producer (IPP) located in central South Sulawesi with an existing operating power plant and another plant under construction. We are seeking persons with the following qualifications and experience to assist the company during construction, operation and maintenance of the Company’s gas fueled combined cycle power plants:
1. MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (2)
2. COST ACCOUNTANT (2)
3. PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS OFFICER (2)
4. ENVIRONMENTAL AND SAFETY OFFICER (2)
• Age 25-45 years old
• Proficient in Indonesian and English languages spoken and written
• Computer literate general Microsoft office application software
• The positions 1, 2 and 3 will be based in Jakarta however you will be required to travel to the project/plant site on regular basis for work. Position 4 will be based at the Power Plant site in Sengkang, South Sulawesi.
• University Graduate or Technical College – Accounting, Economics, Law, Business Studies or Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical or Power)
• Minimum 5 years working experience in a Company (Operator or Services Company) or Financial Institutions in similar role with strong knowledge of financing and accounting (No. 1&2), supply chain management (No.3) and chemical engineering or safety and environmental studies (No.4)
Your application together with complete resume to include education, qualifications and recent photograph should be submitted to the address below not later than two weeks after this advertisement date. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Human Resources Manager
Plaza 89 Building
JL H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. X-7 No, 6
Mail Box No. 27
No comments yet.