Coca-Cola – PROMOTION & EVENT MANAGER
In line with our rapid development, coupled with dynamic organization, COCA-COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA (Jakarta Operation) is inviting young and energetic professionals to join with our dynamic Marketing team as The Promotion and Event Manager.
PROMOTION & EVENT MANAGER
In charge for such pivotal functions, ideally the successful candidate would have the following qualifications :
* Bachelor (S1) Degree from one of top universities in Indonesia preferably majoring in Public Relations or Sales & Marketing
* A minimum of 2 (two) years experience in Sales and Marketing areas particularly in event management/sales & marketing event/marketing communication, out of which 1 years exposed in the supervisory functions;
* Demonstrates a good ability in planning & organizing, customer focus and sales ability/persuasiveness
* Good communication and presentation skills, likewise good selling and negotiation skills
* High commitment to make things done
* Should be able to maintain stable performance under pressure
* Demonstrates a strong leadership and confidence level in dealing with foreigners
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills both in written and verbal English & Indonesian along with the ability to understand issues when dealing with mixed cultures
The incumbent would be expedient to manage direct reporting to the Promotion and CSR Manager. In this function, you will be in charge for the following chores
* To search, organize, plan and execute events, activities and promotions both internal or external events / exhibitions.
* Responsible for follow-up with existing customers for new projects.
* Preparing proposals events and communications.
* Arranging event venue booking and logistics and providing on-site logistical support for events, as needed.
* Selling concept of Refreshment Beverage Partner to Customers, Consumers and his/her team with professional products knowledge
* Managing & handling day to day activities related with promoters, training, working scheduling, etc.
* Arranging the delivery and record products, and promotion materials as related to event i.e: sampling, including uniforms, promotion counters, poster, leaflets and etc.
* Organizing demo activities in Modern Outlets.
* Capture opportunities related with events, monitoring and get insight competitor activities.
* Maintaining key Retail & Prospecting new retail location to increase sales and implementing product promotion program at targeted key retail/exhibitions locations
Application should be sent to :