We have a job opening for immediate employment.
• Combine all activities from each area or department in Onshore Operations into one integrated planning, to enable doing conflict resolution, optimization of resources, cost and timeline.
• Develop and maintain the tools, forms or database program for budget controlling, Contract managing, and monitoring other activities to achieve internal effectiveness.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
Education: Min. S1 of Technical Engineering
Experiences: Min. 3 years involved in any Construction project with multi craft, preferred in oil and gas field.
Computer Literate: Used to develop database program (i.e. MS Access), familiar with MS Excell Micro program, MS Project and Primavera
English: Fluently speaking and writing
• Able to give presentation in English.
• Good communication and inter personnel skill to effectively interface with field production operation personnel, multidiscipline department and other supporting department.
• Strong written and oral skills and in interpersonal style that is effective in team roles.
• Understand fundamental of teamwork, be able to handle conflict management, and use diversity of a team effectively.
Technical Skills and/or Other Requirement:
• Capable to identifying a need for a plan, and who is responsible for the plan (roles and responsibilities)
• Contributes to team based on problem solving and decision making sessions.
• Demonstrates ability in identifying gaps between actual performance and target goals.
• Experienced in the principles of effective materials management.
• Skilled in using tools for cost tracking data.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email.
Send your application and CV to: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com
This posting will be closed on September 16, 2008.
Only very short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
No comments yet.