Beasiswa – SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
UTS: Engineering offers scholarships to international students for
its masters by coursework programs. Each scholarship will be awarded
based solely on academic results achieved by the applicant in their
The next intake will be for Autumn Semester 2009. Applications close 8 December
The scholarships are available for the following courses:
* Master of Software Engineering Management;
* Master of Environmental Engineering Management.
* Master of Engineering Studies;
* Master of Engineering Management;
Eligibility to apply:
1. submit an International Student Postgraduate Application form prior
to or at the same time as submitting the Masters Scholarship for
Outstanding International Students application form.
2. have completed or expect to complete an undergraduate degree equivalent to
an Australian Bachelor degree with an overall mark of 65% and no fails;
3. fulfil all academic requirements for the degree (including English language
Closing Date and Application:
Applications for Autumn Semester (February intake) 2009 close 8 December 2008.
The scholarships consist of a total of $2,500 per student. The amount
will be paid directly towards studentsâ€™ tuition fees after the
commencement of their studies.
For further information, please see the official announcement.
No comments yet.