Vacancy – PT Panin Life Tbk, Surabaya
Lowongan Kerja Surabaya
PT Panin Life, Tbk (Bancassurance Department)
Established since 1974, Panin Life has rapidly grown to become one of the leading Life Insurance Company in Indonesia. Going public in 1983, it was the first Life Insurance Company to be officially and publicly recognized in the country.
For more than 30 years, Panin Life has maintained its well respected reputation in the eyes and hearts of the Indonesian public. Renown for its ease and professionalism in reimbursements of policy claims, the company has been widely recognized as one of the people’s most trustworthy companies. Forbes Asia Magazine, in its October 2005 edition, acknowledged Panin Life as one the ‘200 Best Companies of the Asia Pacific Region’. The company was also ranked second during the Indonesian Business Award 2005 for the category of ‘Indonesia’s Best Insurance Companies’.
We at Panin Life invite you to join us as:
Bancassurance Business Support
(Jawa Timur – To be Stationed in Surabaya)
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Ambition, fast learner and target oriented, drive and energy
* Ability to prioritize and to strike a deal
* Creativity / ability to think ‘out of the box’
* Minimum Diploma or S1 graduate from any major
* Minimum of 1 – 2 years working experience, preferably in insurance, investment, or financial industry specializing in sales
* Verbal and written communication skills in both Indonesian and English
* Has a wide network relations preferred
* Highly enthusiastic, self-motivated and independent
* Able to work in Surabaya (Preferably Residing in Surabaya)
* Bank branches are not limited to those belonging to Panin Bank. Employee(s) will have the opportunity to be stationed at branches belonging to other Banks (both local and international banks), which are partners to Panin Life.
Submit your CV (transcript & recent photo) to:
Panin Life Center, 7th Fl.
Jl. Letjend. S. Parman Kav. 91, Jakarta Barat 11420
Please write Subject: “Bancassurance Business Support”
Closing Date: 6-3-09
No comments yet.