Vacancy : BII – Merchant Fraud Detection Manager (MFD)
BANK INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA , PT
To support our Fraud Risk Management and QA Division, we are currently inviting talents who seek for new challenge to apply for:
Merchant Fraud Detection Manager (MFD)
* Capacity planning to ensure adequate resources to deliver the business objectives.
* Effective management of the acquiring fraud control to meet the net fraud loss budget, a performance in line with the industry basis points average.
* Setting the right fraud control strategies to contain (detect / deflect) fraud attacks on unsecured products.
Regular monitoring of the “performance / fraud indicators” and to initiate controls to mitigate the business risks.
* Liaison with market peers (such as AKKI, VISA and MASTERCARD) and law enforcement agencies to acquire timely fraud intelligence and to initiate fraud deterrent actions (arrests / fraud awareness programs).
* Review new fraud prevention programs available in the industry and make the right investment recommendation.
* Ensure compliance to AKKI, VISA and MASTERCARD risk mandates.
Read more :
No comments yet.