Scholarship : University of Adelaide Australia
If you want to study at University of Adelaide, Australia, you can do it with following scholarships program that offers by the university. The University of Adelaide offers a scholarships scheme for international students undertaking undergraduate study.
Scholarships for all International Students
The Adelaide Outstanding Achiever Scholarships International (AOASI)
* Up to nine Adelaide Outstanding Achiever Scholarships International (AOASI) are available to international students from any country undertaking study in any academic discipline except Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS).
* Benefits are the waiver of full tuition fees for the normal duration of the program, subject to satisfactory performance.
* A scholarship recipient completing a three year degree program who is offered a further year in the Honours Program may apply for an extension of the scholarship to cover that year.
* Scholarships are available only for the first four years of a double degree.
For students seeking scholarships for study commencing in 2010, a separate application process for scholarships will be required. This includes for applications submitted through the South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre (SATAC).
The process will require completion of a web-based form that will be available on this website by mid-September 2009. Applicants will be required to have already received a current offer of admission to the University of Adelaide to be considered for a scholarship.
For further information about international undergraduate scholarships and programs, please contact one of the University of Adelaide’s International Representatives.
The deadline for the 2010 round of undergraduate scholarships has yet to be fixed. Please remember that to be considered for a scholarship for 2010 entry, you must have an offer from the University of Adelaide for entry into an academic program for 2010 at the time of application for the scholarship. It is therefore recommended that you apply to study at the University some time before the estimated mid-September opening of the scholarship round.
AOASI Scholarship Conditions
1. Scholarships will be awarded strictly on academic merit and only actual results can be used. Forecast results are not accepted for scholarship selection. Only complete applications will be considered, and only applicants who have met the University’s minimum English language requirement for direct entry to their intended program of study at the scholarship application deadline will be eligible for consideration. For Australian Year 12 students the basic TER will be used. Bonus points will not be counted.
Read more at :